Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My favorite old school video game: Castlevania Synphony of the Night

My favorite old game is Castlevania Synphony of the Night. Its not really that old, its one year younger than me. It was made in 1997. Why do I like this game? Even though the graphics arent that that high its pretty fun game. There is alot of stuff to find and a cool story to. And there is a lot of cheats and gliches to.

The begining is sort of disapointing because you lose all your weapons and armor and stuff.

The main character Alucard is my favorite castlevania character. He's so awsome. He can shoot fireballs out of his cape, summon spiruts and demons, turn into a wolf, bat, and fog, he is also the son of Dracula but he chose to be good and prevent his immortal father and his castle from breaking peace and filling the world with darkness and death.

this is alucard

No comments:

Post a Comment